THIS AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) BETWEEN: Pay It Forward Services (the “Service Provider”) OF THE FIRST PART AND (the “Business owner(s)”) OF THE SECOND PART IN CONSIDERATION OF the service provider and business owner both parties agree to keep, perform and fulfill the promises and conditions set out in this Agreement:
1. The Service Provider promises to provide service to the business owner(s) and the business owner(s) promises the first 14 days are free and will pay thee amount in the sum of $327.70 to the Service Provider. Inclusive of one time set up fee of $50.00.
2. This fee will be repaid in consecutive yearly instalments of $271.20 each commencing on YYYY-MM-DD_____, ________, ______-and continuing on the same day of each following year with the balance then owing under this Agreement being paid on thirty days after enrollment.
3. At any time while not in default under this Agreement, the Business owner(s) may pay the outstanding balance then owing under this Agreement to the Service provider without further bonus or penalty.
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if the Business owner(s) defaults in the performance of any obligation under this Agreement, then the Service Provider will request outstanding amount owing under this Agreement at that time to be immediately due and payable.
5. Further, if the Service provider declares the amount owing under this Agreement to be immediately due and payable, and the business owner fails to provide full payment and additional $50 will be added to yearly installment amount.
6. *Registration Rights. The Company shall cause the Registration Rights Agreement to remain in full force and effect and the Company shall comply in all material respects with the terms thereof. Business registration must be valid at all time, renewed license must be provide to Service provider.
7. No Guarantee of Success. The Parties agree and acknowledge that there is no assurance or guarantee that the website platform guarantees increase in clients and revenue.
8. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated if one-time registration and subscription payment are not made. Fail to update any changes to business, any inaccurate of falsified information registered. Party will be provided at least thirty-day notice (30) days’ written notice, cancellation request also requires 30 day notice, no refund will be issued.
9. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
10All costs, expenses and expenditures including, without limitation, the complete legal costs incurred by enforcing this Agreement as a result of any default by the Business owner(s), will be added to outstanding balance and will immediately be paid by the business Owner(s).
11.This Agreement will pass to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns of the Business owner(s) and Service provider The Business owner waives presentment for payment, notice of non-payment, protest, and notice of protest.
10. This Agreement may only be amended or modified by a written instrument executed by both the Business owner(s) and the Service Provider.
11. The clauses and paragraphs contained in this Agreement are intended to be read and construed independently of each other. If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
12. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
13. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and there are no further items or provisions, either oral or otherwise.
Agree to service agreement.